Powerful developer tools to design and run complex integration workflows.
What is a Formula?
Formulas are workflow templates that are independent of the endpoint and are used to define a set of actions that will take place based on an event happening. You can utilize them to automate a process that involves steps across multiple systems or to keep systems, like CRM, Ticketing, and Marketing, synchronized.
- Formula Builder is the first set of APIs to build workflows that are independent of the endpoint, through RESTful APIs or an open source UI.
- Enables developers to design integration rules and triggers that are one-to-many, syncing across multiple applications in real-time and reducing data silos.
- Triggers include Requests, Events and Schedules.
Independent of the Endpoint
- RESTful resources can be defined independent of the endpoint, and therefore work across many services versus endpoint specific point-to-point integrations.
- Generated templates can be instantiated across multiple use cases and endpoints. Learn more.
- Citizen Integrators can leverage a Formula Template and instantiate it to the specific services & resources they’re using.
- Formulas can be exposed as a resource to enable serverless integration logic, for your applications or customers.
- Using a simple configuration option, you can turn any existing Formula logic into a resource.
- Formula resources will be published to your API documentation automatically.