Integration for Banks and Financial Institutions
IN THE FACE OF DISRUPTION AND COMMODITIZATION, LEADERS UNBUNDLE TO INNOVATE.
If everything that made up your legacy, profitable services was an API, and integration was a reflex, would the threat of fintechs be as scary?
Banking has seen disruption by fintechs. Regulations like PSD2 add to the challenge of serving clients across borders. And challenger banks with slim cost structures lure away customers. Virtualized API integration is the foundation for innovative digital products and internal efficiencies.
What got us here, won’t get us there.
- In 2018, $37 billion of venture capital poured into 2,000+ fintech deals
- Regulations like PSD2 give the competition access to key data
- Cloud infrastructure is forcing a hard look at costs and security
- Country- and region-specific regulations add barriers to scale
- Like telcos in the 2000s, the API revolution is changing who you compete with
- Process optimization can’t compete with new, composite data products
Clients want to automate manual processes and improve visibility. With pre-built Elements for their most complex F&A systems, you can quickly go beyond holding current accounts.
Modernize Treasury Management
Build multi-bank sweep, liquidity dashboards, connection to your FX trading desk, and AI-enabled analytics into your platform. Virtualized Data Resources (VDRs) help you scale.
Digital Payments Platform
Digital products can make payments a seamless part of corporates’ processes. Innovators use Cloud Elements to embed self-serve integrations in new digital platforms.
Businesses still need physical assets in our digital world. Reusable components and integration patterns let you launch new products quickly while cutting maintenance costs.