Cloud Elements shall provide Support Services to Customer in accordance with the terms of this Customer Support Agreement (“Support Agreement”) which is incorporated into and governed by the iPaaS Services Agreement entered into between Cloud Elements and Customer (“Agreement”). Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein have the definitions given to them in that certain Agreement.
2. Support Methods
Cloud Elements provides support to Customer through various means under this Support Agreement:
- Online Developer Guides
- Online Tutorials and Webinars
- Help Docs and Knowledgebase
- API Change Management Processes
- Website Support ticketing site
3. Case Level Priorities
Case level priorities described in this Section 3 are assigned to each opened support ticket based on the technical importance of the problem with the Services and correspond to target fix, workaround, escalation and response times, as described below in Section 4:
- P1 = One or more key features of the Services are unusable in production. There is no workaround available.
- P2 = One or more key features of the Services are degraded and is causing an adverse impact for the majority of users in production.
- P3 = Services feature not operating as intended but not affecting production operations.
- P4 = All Services feature enhancement requests.
4. Target Fix, Workaround, Escalation and Response Times
Initial Response & Acknowledgment
P1: 1 hour
P2: 2 hours
P3: One business day
P4: One business week
Targeted Fix Date or Workaround
P1: 48 hours
P2: 5 business days
P3: Future release
P4: in Cloud Elements’ sole discretion
5. Support Hours
For customers that purchase Premier Support, Cloud Elements will provide the following support hours for the duration of the Term following for the production environment: 7AM-5PM Mountain Time. If Customer encounters a P1 issues during non-business hours, please open a P1 service request via the Support Portal (support.cloud-elements.com) for immediate assistance at the commencement of business hours.
For customers that purchase Enterprise Support, Cloud Elements will provide the following support hours for the duration of the Term following for the production environment:
P1/P2: 24 x 7 x 365
P3/4: 10 hours per day Monday through Friday (7AM to 5PM Mountain Time)
6. When requesting technical assistance
In your support ticket Cloud Elements support will require the requestor to:
- Provide information necessary to assist our Support Team in diagnosing and resolving the issue including (but not limited to):
- Provide a full description of the issue and expected results.
- Error Message (if applicable)
- Request ID (if applicable)
- Instance ID (if applicable)
- Account ID (if applicable)
- Steps to Duplicate, with either a video or detailed list of steps to reproduce the issue and relevant data.
- CuRL command to duplicate
- What environment is the issue occurring?
- When did the issue begin and/or how was it discovered?
- Categorize the issue (general question, defect, enhancement request, etc.).
- Identify the business impact of the issue, and suggested priority for resolution.
Note: Defects must be reproducible for a code fix to be provided.